- Data:28 Maio 2017 - 31 Maio 2017
- Local:Clarion Congress Hotel Prague. Prague, Czech Republic
As you may know well, we in Prague are delighted to host the 23rd Worlld Congress of Sexuall Heallth from May 28 –31, 2017; this is the first WAS congress in the history to be held in the Central European region. According to the best traditions we propose to offer a diverse coverage of state-of-the-art topics and cutting-edge areas in all aspects of sexual health and sexual rights. In view of the prolonged living trends, WAS – as a global organization is deeply committed to extend the gift of happier and healthier lives to the family and social environs. Along this aspiration, the 4-day congress programme will be enriched by experts and distinguished speakers from leading centres worldwide.
On behalf of the Sexological Society of the Czech Medical Association of J. E. Purkyně, on behalf of the Institute of Sexology of Charles University – the oldest university sexological institute in the world, and also on behalf of my fellow Czech sexologists, I would like to cordially invite you all to the 23rd World Congress for Sexual Health held in Prague in May 2017. Prague is a city which has played an important role in the history and the development of sexology: for example in Prague Prof. Kurt Freund designed the first phaloplethysmograph, Prof. Václav Michal performed the first vascular microsurgery of a male patient with erectile dysfunctions. We are proud to have the capital city of the Czech Republic play host to this exceptional forum of outstanding lectures and interactive discussions. So come to Prague, a place where different cultures have been meeting for centuries to exchange knowledge and ideas.
- The Abstract Book in digital format will be published by The Journal of Sexual Medicine (JSM);
- The 23rd Congress of the World Association for Sexual Health was granted 21 European CME credits (ECMEC) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME);
- Complimentary passes for the Prague public transport will be available at the registration desk. The passes are valid from May 28 to 31 for Zone P (this includes the whole city of Prague and also the public transport to the airport). The passes are valid in combination with the conference badge and for the WAS participants only;
- We offer six pre-congress workshops that will be held on May 28, 2017 from 8:00 to 10:00.